Comments on TeeGolf Rules
Rule 7: Striking the Ball on the Green
Rule 7.1 Placement of the ball
Unlike the rest of the course, you may not pick up the ball or move the ball on the green.
Tees may NOT be used on the greens either. Of course, the reason is that we don't want to damage the greens by the use of tees.
Rule 7.2 Order of Play
In TeeGolf there is no required order of play. To move the game along faster those who reach the green first may play out.
However, in competition a player who is closer to hole than another player may ask the player further from the hole to putt.
Rule 7.3 Mulligan
Most golfers wouldn't think of taking a Mulligan on the green. However, in TeeGolf you could lower your score when you miss an easy putt on the green. Take a Mulligan, make the putt, and not count the Mulligan against your final score.
The difficulty TeeGolfers have is even thinking about taking a Mulligan on the green. Once you think about it, you can include taking Mulligans on the green as a useful strategy in TeeGolf.
If there is a situation that you think isn't covered by the rules, feel free to let us know about it, by clicking here: Contact Us.
1. TeeGolf is a golf game using revised USGA golf rules, played on any regular golf course.
2. Golf tees may be used any place on the course except the greens.
3. Golf ball lies may be improved according to TeeGolf rules.
4. Three mulligans may be taken on each 9-hole round, without adding to total score.
5. Any types of golf clubs or balls may be used without restriction.
Click here for the TeeGolf Rules.
|©2006 Charles J. Peterson. All Rights Reserved|